APV Investment Examinations Ltd manages and develops know-how in investment services in Finland. It arranges investment qualifications together with Aalto University Executive Education. The purpose of these qualifications is to harmonize the proficiency requirements applying to persons working in the investment services industry.
The company works in partnership with the Federation of Finnish Financial Services and Aalto EE. It is owned by the major banking groups and a number of smaller investment firms (22 shareholders).
The qualification work group maintains and is responsible for the operation of the examination system, and approves updated qualification requirements on an annual basis. The qualification work group consists of representatives of APV Investment Examinations Ltd, the FFI, Aalto University, Aalto EE, the banks, asset management companies, other major financial institutions and the Financial Supervisory Authority.
The Managing Director is Markku Savikko, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 400 405236.
- Petri Simberg, Chair
- Taina Ahvenjärvi, Federation of Finnish Financial Services
- Risto Kuoppamäki, Nordea
- Kari Ojala, Danske Bank
- Katja Taponen, OP
- Miia Viitanen, Aalto EE
Managing Director Markku Savikko acts as the Secretary for the board.
Qualification Work Group
- Markku Savikko, Chair, APV Investment Examinations Ltd
- Marita Grönvall-Jansson, Work Group Secretary, Aalto University Executive Education Ltd
- Tarja Kallonen, Federation of Finnish Financial Services
- Harri Hirvi, Financial Supervisory Authority
- Jani Tuomainen, FINVA Financial Education
- Vesa Sainio, The Finnish Financial Ombudsman Bureau FINE
- Miia Viitanen, Aalto University Executive Education Ltd
- Sami Torstila, Aalto University School of Business
- Mika Vaihekoski, Turku School of Economics
- Atso Andersén, Ad Economics, OP
- Kaisu Ylianttila, Lähitapiola Group
- Risto Kuoppamäki, Nordea Bank Finland Plc
- Mikko Juopperi, Danske Bank
General SlidesAvaa koko näyttöön (View Fullscreen)